Do you have an experience with IAM infrasctructure?
Are you familiar with IdentityNow and its daily maintenance?
Would you like to work for the No. 1 employer in the Czech republic?
We are looking for a skilled professional with experience in IAM infrastructure, who will join team of enthusiasts and support the client's goals in his IT department.
The team implements and manages SailPoint IdentityNow, which aims to support the whole company in maintaining and improving confidentiality and integrity levels for all identities in a stable, secure and compliant environment.
To achieve this goal client's current Identity and Access Management (IAM) multi-vendor platforms will be rationalized, allowing us to simplify and globalize our core IAM processes.
They aim to design and build a modern flexible IAM cloud solution, which has the ability to quickly scale towards the requirements of our organization. The teams strive to offer efficient integrated, automated IAM processes and operations, amongst an excellent end user experience.
General responsibilities of IAM DevOps Engineer
- Day-to-day maintenance of SailPoint IdentityNow (daily checks, incident & change management)
- Incremental work towards the completion of a long-term roadmap
- Fulfillment of short-term requests from our customers in an agile manner
- Constant communication with internal customers & the vendor
To further split this into smaller and more concrete daily tasks
- Daily “health” checks of the system
- Back and forth communication (Email / online (or live) meetings / MS Teams)
- Incident & change management (ServiceNow)
- Definition and refinement of user stories (Agile Scrum)
- Active participation in Agile Scrum ceremonies/events
- Extending individual knowledge (of basically anything regarding IAM)
- Building of a shared team knowledge base (wiki)
- Peer review of work done by the rest of the team
- Participation in tackling individual user stories (either as a “driver” or even just as a “sidekick”):
- a) configuration of the system (IdentityNow) via GUI and REST API
- b) Infrastructure management (on-prem and Azure hosts)
- c) Light custom toolkit development (Java, PowerShell)
- The client is ready to invest in you, you can become an expert and work on changing IAM environment.
- DevOps team is using the Agile Way of Working and scrum methodology.
- Their work has an impact on whole Group (11 countries), the job really matters.
- Modern and design offices in center of Prague, however nowadays work is done mostly from home.
- Teambuildings! - flowboarding, beer tapping class, hiking etc.
- Other benefits such as individual budget for your education, language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport card, Cafeteria program...
- Experience within the IAM landscape and SailPoint (IdentityNow)
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory, you’re willing to learn PowerShell and Azure DevOps
- You are familiar with CI/CD and Agile tools (GitHub/GitLab; REST API call Postman/Insomnia/WSO2; etc.) and you’d like to work with it
- You want to learn and use development tools (e.g. MS Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.), code review tools (e.g. GitLab, Atlassian, SonarQube) and tools for monitoring and analysis of machine-generated data (e.g. Splunk)
- You’re familiar with object-oriented programming and want to learn Java more
- The great benefit would be if you understand IAM specific processes from end-to-end: (e.g. Joiner/Mover/Leaver, PA/HPA/NPA/Robot account LCM, ITGC UAM)
- You have some experience with a network infrastructure
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍