May the Salesforce be with you!
Do you want to be part of an internal security team which has impact on the quality of corporate environment?
Do you prefer to work remotely?
Your responsibilities would be to:
Understands business needs and designs solutions for the requirements that can be implemented in IT systems. Solutions are aligned with company architecture standards and policies. Takes an active role in creating architecture standards and development plans. Consults with business on their issues, raises awareness about IT and brings new technological solutions.
Designs and proposes optimal Salesforce solutions based on business requirements with the aim to re-use elements of the approved enterprise architecture efficiently.
- Being part of Feature intake process, supports business representatives from technical point of view and contributes with solution intent.
- Being part of Architectural guild to contribute to the architectural decisions and thus helping to steer the project in the right direction. This also contains identifying and describing architectural patterns.
- Supports capability teams with the architectural, implementation and security guidance.
- Performs a solution selection analysis/evaluation for the architecture components (and integration) based on the business requirements.
- Assesses the implemented solutions for performance, security and other related issues, and identifies implementation as well as architectural improvements.
- Collaborates with other project team members especially in the areas of testing, release management, user adoption and other project related aspects.
What is expected from you?
Focusing on Salesforce Architecture, while having a broad overview of current trends in database, integration, web and IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of IT trends in the area of Application Development, Integration and Cloud Computing with general overview of new technologies.
- High level of logical thinking, strong ability of analysis and synthesis.
- UML knowledge accompanied with any other visualization skills to support team understanding of the intended architecture.
- Understanding the business processes of the company and the ability to creatively translate these processes into an approved IT architecture.
- Advanced negotiation skills