May the Salesforce be with you!
Do you want to be part of an internal security team which has impact on the quality of corporate environment?
Do you prefer to work full remotely?
You should pay attention to this unique opportunity!
Your purpose on the project:
- Support of CRM activities.
- Centralized development, creating an architecture and setting up the technical parameters, implementation of Salesforce functionality.
- Ensuring technical excellence/QA capability for country developed features to ensure integrity, infuse best practice knowledge, share latest developments.
- Increasing BU’s involvement in areas of Financial Services Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- After the upstream process is completed, the work will move to the country teams that will execute locally.
- Creating a single view of the backlog(s), transparent for all BUs and aligned to local roadmaps.
Your main responsibilities:
- To complete projects and implement solutions that build upon approved platforms in an international environment. Hands-on involvement in all phases of a development project, from analysis and requirements to design to documentation, development, testing and acceptance. Focus will be on front-end platforms as Salesforce.com with a main focus on Financial Services Cloud
- Develop solutions within Salesforce (or other dev platform) to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and client requirements.
- Develop within Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies utilizing CI & CD practices by using tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, GitLab CI, Bamboo, VSTS, GearSet, Jenkins, Puppet, Provar, etc...
- Facilitate requirements Solution Architecture Board sessions and other requirements workshops to help guide the refinement process of business driven requirements.
- Collaborate with business application owners with planning the development and delivery of new features and enhancements to support internal needs.
- Constantly learn and improve Salesforce.com / FSC technologies and platform functionality at a detailed and technical level.
Who you are:
- Experience with at least one OOP language, such as Java, C#, C++, Force.com.
- In addition to Salesforce, you’re skilled and interested in all phases of SDLC (i.e., Analysis, Design, Test, Delivery…).
- You’re experienced in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodology, and the development of associated artifacts (i.e., implement user stories, acceptance criteria).
- You’re familiar with CI/CD, Automated testing tools (GitLab CI, Bamboo, Jenkins, Puppet, Provar, etc..), incl Azure DevOps You’re detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple work efforts with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What is nice to have?